The Journal of Business, Entrepreneurship & the Law invites you to attend its annual symposium on March 28, 2018 at Cross Campus in Santa Monica. This year, the event will feature highly reverenced legal counsel and entrepreneurs, whose distinct perspectives will provide us with a 360-degree view of the legal implications for start-ups and stimulate discussions pertaining to protecting the integrity of developing brands, the evolution of start-ups, and the successes and failures of start-ups, all while focusing on the nexus between law and entrepreneurship. All are welcome.
This symposium has been approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education (MCLE) credit by the State Bar of California for two (2) credit hours. Pepperdine University School of Law certifies that this activity conforms to the standards for approved education activities prescribed by the rules and regulations of the State Bar of California governing minimum continuing legal education.
Featured Panelists Include:
- Sam Wu, Start-Up Attorney, Innovation Capital Law Group, LLC
- Bill Momary, Chief Executive Officer, Valevo, Inc.
- Melissa Smith, Labor & Employment Attorney, Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Brenna Terry, Corporate Counsel, Dollar Shave Club
- Natalie Jones, Brand Protection Specialist, Capital Brands, LLC
- Jonathan Pearce, Intellectual Property Attorney, SoCal IP Law Group LLP
- Betsy Rosenblatt, Associate Professor of Law, Director, Center for Intellectual Property Law, Whittier Law School
Registration is $10. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.